Sunday 1 January 2012

Looking Back!

I thought the best way to boost my Mojo was to have a wee look back at some crafting triumphs of 2011.  My best hi light of 2011 has to be meeting and being taught by the amazing Tim Holtz and also meeting the very cute Mario at AFTH.  I made the decisions to put off having spine surgery for a month to be able to attend the workshop and I have to say it was worth it , Tim Holtz is a total legend.

My second best hi light has to be seeing my work published in Craft Stamper, what an honour that was and the inspiration for the piece came by way of Hels Sheridan who is an amazing talented artist.

Off to find that Mojo.

TFL

Sue
My last UKS Challenge 

Crimbo journal
A few Crimbo cards
My first ever Art Journalling Page..............Loving secret writing
Canvass workshop with the amazing Dy
Workshop with Tim
My pride of 2011.  Featured in Craft Stamper
Wedding Invitations for a friend


No comments:

Post a Comment