Tuesday 20 March 2012

Two posts in one day OMG

Hi

Today was my last day off and after my last blog post I set to finishing a canvass I started a couple of weeks ago.I used Prof Tim's mosaic technique on the wings so going to upload to 12 Tags 2012.  Yes I know it is not a tag, but.................................. I'm just going to.

I really didn't know what to do with this canvass when I part finished it.  Then today I decided to just put a photo of my boy on the canvass,  as today it is 8 months since we lost him and it still hurts like hell.





























The rose has been made using Hels techniques and I am might proud I finally finished one that didn't end up in the bin.

I used the following:

Ranger black and white Paint Dabber, Dylusions inbetweenies stamp, Dylusions hot pink ink spray, Glossy Accents, TH metal corners  and finally Antiquities Cement embossing powder.

And really finally for today...............                                                    


This canvass is of me snorkelling in the Maldives and has gone up on my Maldives wall.  Oh yes I have a Maldives wall.

I used the following:

Ranger Dabbers in Steam, Pool and Aqua, Wendy Vecchi Art Part square frame, Tissue Tape, Dylusions Around the edge Stamps and a metal heart and wings.

Well that's my creativity over with for the week and I have enjoyed every minute it.
TFL
Sue

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, love what you have done to finish your black canvas and I adore your Maldives canvas! You have inspired me to have a 'maldives' wall - all my pictures are either on my pc or in an album and they should be displayed like this!!!!! The pool and Aqua just capture the colour of the sea perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you. Every self respecting Maldives nut needs a Maldives wall. Will take a picture and upload on Facebook.

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful layout. I love your mosaic and the picture is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete