Wednesday 13 June 2012

A little bit of pink to help the blues

Hiya

I needed to make something that was a little bit out there to help lift my mood.  Something like this would have normally taken me a day to complete but unfortunately due to PAIN it has taken me from Sunday morning. I just cannot work for long periods of time......................So what did I make.

Well when I need a lift out comes the Dylusions..........................Nothing makes me smile more



What did I use to make this amazing creation.

  • Dylusions Inks - Melted Chocolate, Lemon Zest, Fresh Lime, Vibrant Turquoise
  • Dylusions Stamps - Around the Edge,Background love, Doolally Dorris, Quintessential Quotes, Bits of this
  • Dylusions Stencil
  • Dy's House download
  • Wendy Vecchi - Accents for Art (flower pattern for the rose)
  • Ranger - Gesso
  • Distress Stain - Picket Fence
These products are a complete dream to work with.  This is going in my spare room ready for a visit from my friend Katy Fox in July, cant wait.

I am going to enter this into the Sunday Stampers challenge as it is definitely pink and also the SSSS challenge as that has an anything goes theme!

Thanks for looking, don't forget to leave me a comment as I love to know what you think!

7 comments:

  1. OOOh youse gone all funky and pink - and dont i just love it!!!! good goin girl!! hope the pain gets better - hugz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore the colors in this & would never of thought to use legs with houses ;) I just adore this piece very very much. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw poor you... hope the pain is getting better hun, you have my every sympathy, I know how draining it can be. Your creation is divine... sure to make anyone smile when they see it... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love dylulsion product and this cheered me and I hope your pain is better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that your pain is getting better every day. Your bright and cheery creation that came out of your need to do something uplifting is just fabulous! Love your Dylusional colors and images! Great job! Your friend should be very impressed when she comes for her visit! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well if pink floats your boat then this will do it every time, it is gorgeous, love Dyan's stuff and you have done an amazing job on this. I so sympathise with you on the pain front - it is so draining but your creation is enough to lift anyone's spirits, including mine!!

    ReplyDelete